My Review of Refresh® Digital PF Lubricant Eye Drops by Influencer Mrs. Nita202

My Review of Refresh Digital PF Lubricant Eye Drops by Influencer Mrs. Nita202



I received the complimentary box of Refresh® Digital PF Lubricant Eye Drops from Hometesters club, for testing and review purposes. It did what it says it would, which was to provide instant dryness relief. My eyes were blurry and dry. Placed the drops into each eye and immediately I felt relieved. It did not take as long as other brands to show progress. My red irritated eyes immediately vanished to pure white. I was pleased with that. I would buy this in addition to my go-to brand. I also, recommend this product.

👍Yes, I would recommend buying this Refresh® Digital PF Lubricant Eye Drops. 👍


Be Blessed, Happy 2021!
🌹Mrs.Nita202🌹


Get Social with Mrs. Nita202


**********************************************************************************

~END


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Full Review of The Company Sutra Beauty & It's Rose Ceramic Flat Iron - InfluencerMrsNita202/Owner of HBHairShopping & Heavenly Beautiful Hair

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ - Reviewed by Influencer HBHairShopping/Mrs. Nita202

My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & The Best Buy Store#1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC - By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202