My Review of the Tzumi auraLED USB Basic Moodlight By Influencer Mrs. Nita202

My Review of the auraLED USB Basic Moodlight By Influencer Mrs. Nita202




I received the auraLED USB Basic Moodlight complimentary from Hometesters club, for testing and review purposes. This auraLED USB Basic Moodlight is very stylish, shows in multi-colors. The packaging was easy to use/open, clear, and understanding of the product and its information. The product itself was easy to use and setup. The USB plugged right into my tv's/monitors which provided the room with a colorful and highlighted movie entertainment days/nights vibe. It's great to use for over the window/bed, in a closet, etc. decoration as well. It's great for gamers who love to add decoration to their sanctuary as well. I have suggested this to others who are into gaming and room decoration. My kids really appreciate the Moodlight! 

👍Yes, I would recommend buying this auraLED USB Basic Moodlight. 👍

Thanks for reading my review of auraLED USB Basic Moodlight by Influencer Mrs. Nita 202 

Be Blessed, Happy 2021!
🌹Mrs.Nita202🌹


Get Social with Mrs. Nita202


**********************************************************************************

~END

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Full Review of The Company Sutra Beauty & It's Rose Ceramic Flat Iron - InfluencerMrsNita202/Owner of HBHairShopping & Heavenly Beautiful Hair

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ - Reviewed by Influencer HBHairShopping/Mrs. Nita202

My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & The Best Buy Store#1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC - By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202