My Screening & Review of The New Movie SONGBIRD on 12/9/2020

 


My Screening & Review of The New Movie SONGBIRD on 12/9/2020


I received screening passes from STX Entertainment company to screen and review the new movie Songbird on 12/9/2020 @7:00pm-8:30 pm. I think this movie was a good movie to sit and watch. It had a lot to do with the reality we are all living in today with covid-19. I like the concept and the sweet story behind the two main characters. It did have you on your toes throughout the movie as the concept of the story was told. There was some action, a little thriller, and it had its sad moments. Although, fair warning for parents with kids wanting to watch this movie, It did have a not made for young eyes(children) moment, which was brief (my kids were present during the viewing, they turned their heads and covered their ears, some left and came back when it was over) but, overall Yes, I would recommend this movie for everyone to view. 

Screened & Reviewed By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202


Official Trailer Below Enjoy!





#SONGBIRD #STXENTERTAINMENT #INFLUENCER #MRSNITA202 #2020 #COVID #MOVIES

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Full Review of The Company Sutra Beauty & It's Rose Ceramic Flat Iron - InfluencerMrsNita202/Owner of HBHairShopping & Heavenly Beautiful Hair

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ - Reviewed by Influencer HBHairShopping/Mrs. Nita202

My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & The Best Buy Store#1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC - By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202