My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & The Best Buy Store#1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC - By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202

 My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV purchased from Best Buy #1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC

(Review of Toshiba 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & Best Buy Store #1108)







This Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV, overall is okay in quality, the sound is awesome, it gets pretty loud making movie time almost theater-like. The kids love it, you can download apps that this specific TV is made for, ie, Youtube, Amazon (music, movies, etc.), Starz, Hulu, Netflix, etc. If your a cable subscriber to services like Spectrum, this tv is not what you want, it will not be available to use on this particular tv. 

You can watch basic cable by searching for Antena TV channels that are equipped with this tv but that's about it as far as cable tv subscription apps. You will have to keep entering your passcode for everything you do, which is a little much, once should be enough once verified it is you accessing. 

Overall, this TV is filled with app downloads for new streaming television entertainment features nowadays. It does have easy HDMI hookups, so that is a plus. It's a great match for Amazon subscribers. Thankfully, I am an Amazon subscriber so, the tv is a benefit in my home. I would recommend this Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV to Amazon subscribers.  

The store shopping experience was excellent for a change. Every time my family and I enter this Best Buy #1108, the representatives are always sitting there, just looking at you walk in the door. They are either on their phones or they will just look at you, not speak or acknowledge your presence unless you speak and they may respond pleasantly but for the most part it will be a half-axxed hey or hi. 

The shopping experience this time was a little more pleasant. I get to the store, get in line for my scheduled geek squad appointment. The store was COVID19 safe might I add, all the employees were masked up properly, the hand sanitizing stations were visible, clean, and open to the public for safe use. There were clearly visible signs of 6ft social distancing instructions/rules. The person sitting at the door with the mask and sanitizers on the table spoke and was pleasant. 

The manager, who (at the time I had no idea was the manager because she was in normal civilian/shopper clothing) was working the store floor when I entered, she was very helpful with getting my issue with my tv situated. I went in for a warranty fix, visiting the geek squad for a prior tv I had recently purchased. 

This manager, she ended up fixing everything for me and providing me with this Toshiba tv off the floor and updated my warranty information. I mentioned to her, how helpful she was, and how good it actually felt to be basically swept away from the chaos and into safety. 

The Encounter:

She immediately approached me when I entered the geek squad line, there were two people at the register ahead of me being helped. She stepped to me and asked what brought me there, I explained everything to her and she whisked me away to the televisions to pick one out. 

While walking back I thanked her for assisting and I asked her for her name so, the conversation would feel more personal while we shopped/spoke together. So, I ask her name (forgive me my memory has passed lol but, I believe it's Val, I will know her when I see her - And....when I see her again I'll update her name here). I told her about past experiences with the store and explained to her that my family and I had never entered the store, let alone met an employee here that went out of their way to assist us or even speak for that matter. 

I informed her that the other employees are always on their phones sitting at the front door just watching everyone walk in. She informed me that she in fact was a manager not a store sales associate, she mentioned that she had heard of all the many complaints and that is why she was there, to put some order in the store's employees and to light a fire so, that customers won't feel the way I've felt with prior bad experiences also, what had been already described to her, prior to my encounter. 

This is my local best buy and I shop here because it is convenient and they have great quality products that are in stock, but the customer service is terrible! Management/Corporate really need to fix that major issue within their Best Buy employees and team members, who really need to be more sincerely helpful to their customers who shop with them and keep their doors open.  


SHOUT OUT TO THE FEMALE MANAGER AT BEST BUY#1108 MIDTOWN CHARLOTTE, NC ON NOV. 07, 2020 FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP, YOU WERE AWESOME!

Val, I hope you were able to turn things around since my last visit. I have not been back physically since but, will visit in the coming future, fingers crossed that Val was able to nip things in the bud at Best Buy store #1108.

👍 Yes, I would recommend this Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV for Amazon Subscribers. 👍



Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV ≛ 5 Star Rating

                                    ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐


Purchased, Rated & Reviewed on BestBuy.Com By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Full Review of The Company Sutra Beauty & It's Rose Ceramic Flat Iron - InfluencerMrsNita202/Owner of HBHairShopping & Heavenly Beautiful Hair

Neutrogena Invisible Daily Defense Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ - Reviewed by Influencer HBHairShopping/Mrs. Nita202