My Review of the 2006 Kia Sorento LX By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202

         My Review of the 2006 Kia Sorento LX



I 💖love💖the Kia brand. 

I have not had any major issues with my vehicle. I have a Gold 2006 Kia Sorento LX. I had it for 5 years now. It gets great gas mileage. It has the perfect seating with plenty of legroom in the rear and front seats. It seats 5-6 people with plenty of hatchback/trunk space. The engine has that racer look to it. The engine has a black covering over it for protection. 

The sound system is amazing. Just don't forget to turn the volume down before you exit because when you start that "bad girl" up in the morning, your volume will still be on last night's turned-up level and you're definitely going to wake up the neighbors and they're going to know "Your a Savage✊💅💃👄🤣and you will awaken your soul too, by jumping out of it, not expecting that one first thing in the morning!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I would definitely recommend the Kia brand, it's safe, family-friendly, great gas mileage, very reliable and, easy to maintain (If you take care of your car, it will take care of you!) ~think about it.

******************************************************************



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Full Review of The Company Sutra Beauty & It's Rose Ceramic Flat Iron - InfluencerMrsNita202/Owner of HBHairShopping & Heavenly Beautiful Hair

My Purchase/Review of the Toshiba - 32" Class LED HD Smart FireTV Edition TV & The Best Buy Store#1108 - Midtown, Charlotte, NC - By. The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202

My Review for the Tzumi ReverbPro ON AIR Condenser Microphone Shock Mount & Stand - The_Only1InfluencerMrsNita202